1. Goat's milk is much better for my kiddo's digestion and skin--and tasty too!
2. When commercials talk about a french dip "with au jus," the redundancy really pisses me off.
3. A swing will sooth a cranky baby down to sleep almost as well as my shoulder, and it lets me get some laundry down--or some internet playing done.
4. Going to a movie that's reserved for other moms and babies gives me an awesome guilt-free morning.
5. ALWAYS assemble the diaper bag the night before. Otherwise, you'll forget something crucial and will be embarrassed in front of the doctor when your son ralphs all over his outfit and you haven't brought a change of clothes, so he just has to sit there in his sodden little outfit while you feel like the world's worst mother.
6. Mac and cheese and chicken fingers isn't the most glamorous meal, but you'll still have a grateful husband when he comes home to dinner in the oven.
7. The boy likes a new route to walk almost as much as I do.