Courtesy of Michelle:
1. Story behind your MySpace song?:
We heard the Wailin' Jennys sing this song at the big sing-along following the live broadcast of A Prairie Home Companion at Wolf Trap.
2.Whats bothering you right now?
The fact that I haven't slept through the night in over a week, and I know it might be over a year before I do so again.
3. Do you close the door when you use the restroom?:
Honestly, not when it's just me and my husband in the house. We have no boundaries.
Black leather and starting to fall apart.
5. Wallpaper on your computer's desktop?
6. Background on your cell phone?
A photo of the Jefferson Memorial, although I might change it out for one of my kitteh.
7. Jewelry worn daily?
Just my wedding ring. I usually wear a necklace as well, but not the same one every day.
8. Where your default picture was taken?
My myspace pic was taken in my front yard.
End unit townhouse. Gardens on 3 sides. Needs new windows, but is mostly pretty great.
WHAT ARE YOU?
12. Doing this weekend?
Sleeping. Cooking something amazing and partying it up with the most awesome cousins EVER!
black maternity pants, burnt sienna Ann Taylor Loft top.
A pretty flirty sundress. And some new sandals. And a pedicure. And a massage.
15. Where are you?
getting ready to wrap up the day and head home for the weekend.
16. Listening to?
17.have you ever murdered someone named john?
What? I've never murdered, so no.
18. What do you smell like?
I smell like me!
Nothing, and I'm so hungry, my god. Maybe I'll make the man order us some good pizza and salad.
20. Besides your bed, what is your favorite thing?
Material objects? My books.
21. Do you believe in a soul mate?
22. Do you sleep naked?
More often than not. I bet y'all really wanted that info.
23. Do you remember your dreams?
24. Do you believe dreams come true?
I dreamt about a little girl, and I hope that dream comes true. Like I told my husband, "Holding her was like cuddling the cat, only a million times more awesome."
25. Do you believe in miracles?..
Yes, but what comes around goes around.
26. Do you burn easily in the sun?
Not at all.
27. Do you speak another language other than English?
I used to be decent in French, but not anymore.
28. What's something you wish you could understand better?
Why our society seems to hate women so much.
29. What did you do last weekend?
Went to "Celebrate Fairfax" with these awesome folk, did some agitating on behalf of Planned Parenthood, and then took it really easy watching bad movies the next day.
30. Who do you miss?
I miss my mom, Michelle, Niki, Luis and Rachel.
31. do you feel like stabbing someone with a hot knife ?
Sometimes I sure do.
32. whiskey or scotch?
33. Who were the last people you went somewhere with?
My awesome sis-in-law and I went off to Leesburg yesterday to buy stuff a the boutiquey shops downtown and then off to the outlets to buy more stuff. We took R along as a pack mule and also to buy us lunch and dinner.
34. What was the last text message you received?
I cannot remember.
35. Last text message you sent?
36. Last time you ate a home grown tomato?
Last summer. We are lazy and didn't plant tomatoes this year. Michelle, if you come out to visit us next summer you will get a home-grown tomato.
37. What is the closest thing to you that is blue?
38. What was the last thing you ate?
I ate a delicious lemon bar. But I'm so hungry right now it's painful even THINKING about food.
40. Who's house did you go to last night?
41. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
I've been so lucky--I've never had to visit someone in the hospital.
42. Do you like someone right now?
I like lots of people all over the place and I miss them terribly. I want to hang out in a coffee shop with them and shit talk the establishment, books, religion, and the state of being. (thanks Michelle--I feel the EXACT same way).
43. What do you wear more, slacks, jeans, or sweatpants?
slacks, because so far I've been unwilling to invest in a pair of maternity jeans.
44. What is the last movie you watched?
45. Have you ever heard of...this was dumb question, so I am ignoring it.
46. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
Anne Taylor Loft.
47. don't care or fuck you?
48. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
he is sweet and he had a fever.
49. Do you believe that you can change someone?
Big things, no. Little things, yes.
50. Do you want someone you can't have?